Welcome to Fairylicious Cakes. We specialise in making Handmade Bespoke Bite-size, Traditional and Giant Cupcakes, Tiered Cakes, Cake Pops, and all types of Wedding Cakes for all of Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
Our cupcakes/cakes are reportedly “the best sponge in town” being moist and fluffy and are made fresh to order using quality free range or fair trade sourced ingredients where possible. We are fully insured and have the highest Hygiene rating from Environmental Health (five star).
Each cupcake, cake and cake pop may only have short little lives but each one gets the ‘magic touch’. All you have to do is choose the flavour, topping and decorations and then leave the magic to us!
We cater for a whole range of special occasions but with a real focus on wedding displays.
We create beautiful cupcake/cake towers and traditional tiered cakes for your Wedding that can be styled to your particular themes/colours just have a look at our wedding page and galleries.
We provide free delivery and set up’s for weddings throughout Portsmouth and local areas and charge a small surcharge for surrounding areas beyond a 10 mile radius.
We offer a FREE CONSULTATION service to discuss design ideas and flavours for your bespoke wedding cake – why not e-mail us for a date in the diary – no obligations. Or pop along to one of the wedding fayres to say hello and try out our tasters – you won’t be disappointed.
**All cupcakes may contain traces of nuts as nuts are used in the kitchen**
*Terms and Conditions*
1) Fairylicious Cakes have the right to reserve and change decorations if original decorations are unavailable. You will be notified.
2) A non refundable 20% deposit is required to secure the date/order with the remainder balance needing to be paid before delivery/collection.
3) When booking your Wedding Cakes/Cupcakes with us we require a non refundable 20% deposit that will be taken off your balance. Your remaining balance to be paid no later than 6 weeks before the wedding.
4) When using a Fairylicious Cupcake Stand we require a £50 deposit, which will be returned to you once the stand has been returned to us within a week of hire in its original clean condition with no damage.
5) We have no liability for broken stands.
6) If Fairylicious Cakes is delivering to areas with congestion/parking charges extra charges to cover those costs will apply.
7) If for any reason we cannot fulfill your order due to special circumstances (i.e family death, hospitalised, illness e.t.c) then we will notify you within 48 hours and offer an alternative or a 100% refund.
12) Although we suggest other service suppliers to customers, we do not accept any responsibility if a business transaction between you and them goes wrong.